- Latest Updates
- 21-06-2021: Book an Appointment to view 19 Nassim Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 22-10-2020: Read more: New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 21-10-2020: Read more: HDB rental volume jumps in September as Malaysian workers return to Singapore: SRX data
- 20-10-2020: Read more:Relief extended to industrial, commercial property under Covid-19 law
- 19-10-2020: Read more: Buzz building as investment sales pick up in commercial property in Q3
- 18-10-2020: Read more: Resale condos see strong sales again in September with prices stable: SRX data
- 17-10-2020: Read more: Struggle to find cheap room to rent near workplace
- 16-10-2020: Read more: Good class bungalow in Lornie Road up for sale at $27 million
- 15-10-2020: Read more: HDB resale prices rise for 3rd month
- 14-10-2020: Read more: ERA to hold virtual tours of over 140 projects this weekend
- 13-10-2020: Read more: Commercial property investment sales pick up in Q3; demand for good class bungalows resilient
- 12-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 11-10-2020: Read more: Amazon said to be taking over some Citi office space in S’pore
- 10-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 09-10-2020: Read more: Sold for $3.4m in 8min, online
- 08-10-2020: Read more: Pinnacle@Duxton five-room flat sets resale record at S$1.26m
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Redas calls for ABSD deferment for first-time HDB upgraders to private property
- 06-10-2020: Read more: URA curbs developers re-issuing OTP come amid apparent robust home sales during recession
- 05-10-2020: Read more: 60% of Penrose condo units sold over launch weekend
- 04-10-2020: Read more: No one’s too big to fail in China’s property market
- 03-10-2020: Read more: New guidelines to encourage prudent private home buying
- 02-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 01-10-2020: Read more: HDB upgraders likely to sustain strong condo sales: DBS
- 21-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 19-09-2020: Read more: S’pore’s first campus-style integrated project in one-north to be completed end-2021
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore Reits set for broader recovery after Q1 Covid-19 hit
- 13-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 07-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 04-09-2020: Read more: Enbloc activity in Geylang attracting smaller developers
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more: Original ideas for Guoco Midtown still relevant even in the new normal, says group MD
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 29-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% rise in new private home prices in Q2
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Private housing projects facing delays of six to nine months
- 20-07-2020: Read more: June new condo sales more than double on pent-up demand, foreigner buying
- 17-07-2020: Read more: New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 12-07-2020: Read more: Preparing for a reset after circuit-breaker measures
- 07-07-2020: Read more: Hong Kong private home prices rise 1.9% in May, fastest pace in over a year
- 04-07-2020: Read more: GCB in White House Park sells for nearly S$60m
- 01-07-2020: Read more: China new home prices rise most in six months as economy reopens
- 29-06-2020: Read more: $1.36b package to help builders resume work safely
- 27-06-2020: Read more: Property firms expect more transactions as physical viewings of resale flats, showrooms resume in Phase 2 reopening
- 24-06-2020: Read more: Patchy sales on first day of showflats reopening
- 23-06-2020: Read more: Singapore retains top spot as world’s most competitive economy
- 21-06-2020: Read more: Showflat reopening a relief for developers, but new launches unlikely till July
- 20-06-2020: Read more: Hundreds book appointments as condo sales galleries reopen; resale home viewings also resume
- 18-06-2020: Read more: Coronavirus: All types of renovation projects can apply to start work
- 16-06-2020: Read more: Timelines may shift but long-term infrastructure plans remain
- 13-06-2020: Read more: New private home sales rebound in May despite virus curbs
- 11-06-2020: Read more: Singapore developers start to dangle discounts to move units
- 09-06-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices hold steady in May
- 08-06-2020: Read more: Non-resident deposits in Singapore jump 44% to record S$62b in April
- 06-06-2020: Read more: 5,400 home renovation projects get approval to resume work after circuit breaker
- 02-06-2020: Read more: Commentary: Why Singapore’s private residential market will remain attractive in the long term
- 31-05-2020: Read more: Wealthy Singaporeans still buying luxury homes amid downturn
- 29-05-2020: Read more: Wealthy Chinese buyers snapping up luxury homes again
- 28-05-2020: Read more: Banks approve 90% of applications to defer mortgage payments
- 25-05-2020: Read more: REVEALED: How Vicki Zhao’s husband bought his $28 million Ardmore Park penthouse
- 24-05-2020: Read more: Amid poor home sales in April, the rich are still shopping – for posh properties
- 23-05-2020: Read more: Property agents soldier on with virtual marketing
- 21-05-2020: Read more: Some construction to resume from June 2, with special rules
- 19-05-2020: Read more: Some house hunters buying homes after virtual viewings
- 17-05-2020: Read more: Property buyers get temporary reprieve from making payments under Covid-19 law
- 16-05-2020: Read more: Homebuyers get 6 months to review new purchase
- 15-05-2020: Read more: REVEALED: Why Romeo Tan paid over $1.6 million for this Marina One Residences bachelor pad
- 12-05-2020: Read more: Developers will work out ‘amicable arrangements’ with buyers: Redas
- 10-05-2020: Read more: Hong Kong has lost out on rich people’s fresh funds to Singapore so far this year, existing deposits stay put, UBS says
- 09-05-2020: Read more: Half of developers likely to cut prices of Singapore new launches
- 08-05-2020: Read more: Developers get reprieve on completion, sale, ABSD, QC deadlines
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at Marina One Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 19-04-2020: Read more: China home prices resume upward climb as coronavirus impact abates
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating transport projects
- 29-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 19-03-2020: Full E-Brochure has been released.
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 12-03-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents, volumes up in February: SRX
- 11-03-2020: Updated Price List has been released.
- 09-03-2020: Full 19 Nassim Floor Plan has been updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New 350m ridge walk opens in Botanic Gardens, as part of 8ha extension
- 05-03-2020: Read more: HDB resale market ‘resilient’ in February even though fewer flats change hands
- 03-03-2020: Read more: Buyer’s market for private homes due to unsold units: CBRE
- 02-03-2020: Read more: Singapore Rents Hit A Three-Year High As Expat Demands Surges
- 28-02-2020: Read more: Wing Tai sells 70% of The M over launch weekend
- 27-02-2020: Launch Date is targeted to be in Mid March 2020.
- 15-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released 19 Nassim Video.
- 31-01-2020: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 16-01-2020: The 19 Nassim Gallery has been updated. Check them out!
- 08-01-2020: Full 19 Nassim E-Brochure coming soon.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for 19 Nassim released.
- 03-01-2020: 19 Nassim Location Map has been updated.
- 01-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tanglin? Read the Tanglin URA Masterplan.
- 31-11-2019: Full Project Details for 19 Nassim has been updated!
- 30-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of 19 Nassim.
19 Nassim is solely developed by Keppel Land. Being an award-winning developer which specializes in the luxury property segment, Keppel Land has a strong porfolio of developments in Asia from Singapore to India and China.
Their track records include Reflections At Keppel Bay, Corals At Keppel Bay, Marina Bay Financial Centre/ Residences/ Suites and many more.
19 Nassim pricing has an attractive entry price to aspiring owners of this project.
19 Nassim is conveniently located along Nassim Hill at Tanglin Estate where it is in close proximity to Singapore Botanic Gardens – a UNESCO World Heritage Site as your back garden, Bespoke brands at Orchard Shopping Belt, Michelin-Starred dining establishments at Dempsey Hill and the future Napier MRT (Thomson-East Coast Line).
You will find several amenities nearby with the 19 Nassim Location Map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at 19 Nassim are on first-come-first-serve basis.
19 Nassim is a new launch property located at the coveted Nassim Hill. The new Nassim Condo comprises a total of 101 prestigious units consisting of units from 1 to 3 bedroom layouts.
19 Nassim is situated at a prime location, within a mere 3 minutes drive to Orchard Shopping Belt like Tangs and Shaw House. Several amenities can readily be found within the vicinity of 19 Nassim such as Singapore Botanic Gardens and Holland Village.
Future Residents of 19 Nassim Condo will find several renowned schools within such as Singapore Chinese Girls’ School and St Joseph’s Instituion.
Book An Appointment to view 19 Nassim ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of 19 Nassim Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.